What’s the best iOS backup extractor for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch in this world? In this October, we collected 5 iPhone/iPad backup extracting tools for you, no matter what model of iPhone you are using. All softwares we offered in this post are available to from an old iPhone 4 to the latest iPhone 6s/iPad pro and its iOS operating system, such as iOS 8, iOS 9, iOS 9.3.5 and iOS 10 etc.
Of course, we also provide the apps’ screenshots and reviews for you to have a better choice.
PhoneRescue could be your best iPhone/iPhone backup extractor. The most attractive feature of this tool is that it can be used to extract 20+ different types of files from any iTunes backup and iCloud backup. In addition, you can also use it to recover your iPhone/iPad data, such as contacts, call history, SMS messages, safari history, camera roll, App data, voicemail, voice memo and so on, which is extremely useful if you lost/deleted data on your iOS devices.
- Extract from any iCloud Backup/iTunes Backup, even it is an encrypted one.
- Exported iOS files can be saved as the type/format you want, such as HTML/TXT/V-Card/Mp4/CSV.
- Preview data before extracting, which means you can select only the data you want to extract.
- Available on any Mac/PC computer.
- Export data directly from iPhone/iPad/iPod touch.
- Fully scan and extract, even recover the deleted iPhone data.
iPhone Backup Extractor
This software is named “iPhone Backup Extractor”, which is compatible with all the iDevices and available on both Mac/PC operation systems. With it, you can easily get the iTunes backup information and extract data from iTunes backup on computer.
- Available on Mac/PC operation systems.
- Can extract data from iPhone backup or iCloud backup.
- With expert mode to extracting iPhone backup.
- Can’t fully scan data.
- Can’t preview before extracting.
AnyTrans is capable of browsing and extracting data from any computer backup and iCloud backup. With this app on your computer, you can easily access iTunes/iCloud backup and select and extract specific types of files, such as messages, contacts, voice mails, call history, note, bookmark and app data. Good news is that it provides all iPhone/iPad users 7 days free trail.
- Browse iPhone backup and extract data from iPhone backup to computer without restoring.
- Can extract data from iTunes Backup/iCloud Backup/iOS devices.
- More than extract iPhone backup, you can use it to transfer data across computer, iTunes and iPhone/iPod/iPad touch.
- You need to connect your devices to computer before extracting.
- Can’t preview some files such as pictures/videos before extracting.
iBackup Extractor can find all iPhone, iPod touch and iPad backups on your computer and lets you recover all of your files with ease. With iBackup Extractor, you can extract iMessages, call logs, bookmarks, calendars and other data from iTunes backup.
- Can extract files form any iTunes Backup of iOS devices.
- Available on Mac and Windows computer.
- Free trial to extract 50 items and can retrieve deleted iPhone data.
- Can’t extract data from iCloud backup.
- Can’t fully scan iTunes backup.
- With few Export-formats available.
iMacTools iPhone Backup Viewer (iBackup Viewer) supports extracting almost all kinds of data from iPhone backup, including contacts, call history, messages, internet, photos and App data. With iBackup Viewer, you can easily scan and view data on your iTunes backup on computer.
- Can find all of iPhone backups on computer
- Can Browse and extract data from iTunes backup.
- Simple interface and easy-to-use.
- Can’t extract data from iCloud.
- Can’t preview encrypted iOS backup for free.
- Can’t fully scan iTunes backup sometimes.