“There is almost no storage space on my iPhone 6s, so I checked my iPhone storage usage, found photos and videos took so much room. I tried to delete some pictures, but found I can’t remove the pictures I synced from my computer. So what can I do to deleted imported pictures?”
Apple doesn’t allow you to directly deleted imported photos on your device. But there are two ways you can use to remove your imported pictures, using iTunes or AnyTrans.
Method 1. Delete All Synced Photos on iPhone with iTunes.
- Step 1. Create a new folder on your computer
- Step 2. Add one picture to this folder.
- Step 3. Run iTunes > Click iPhone icon > Photos.
- Step 4. Uncheck “Sync Photo From” > Apply > Sync iPhone.
Method 2. Remove Imported Pictures from iPhone with AnyTrans.
AnyTrans is an iOS content manager that you can use to delete photos on your computer in a quick and simple way. Below are the detail about how to use it to remove imported photos. And before the steps, you need download this software to computer and install it.
- Step 1. Run AnyTrans, connect your iPhone to computer and click Photos > Photo Library.
- Step 2. Preview and select photos to delete by clicking Trash button on the top-left conner.