“I have a trouble with my iPhone 6 iMessage. It won’t send and receive iMessages on my iPhone 6 working in iOS 9.1, when I use it. I have tried so many tips to fix this, but all don’t work. So what can I do to solve?”
You May Like: 2 Ways to Transfer Messages Between Two iPhones
Normally, we can follow what Apple says to fix this iMessages won’t work issue, no matter your iPhone 6 or iPhone 6s is in iOS 9.1 or iOS 9/9.2.
If you see “Not Delivered” with red exclamation
- You should check your Internet connection (both of WiFi and Cellular Data).
- Tap the exclamation, and re-send your message again.
- Go to Settings > Messages and turn on iMessages.
If you see “Waiting for Activation”.
- Check your Setting on iPhone 6/6s, and make sure a stable Internet connection. And go to Settings > General > Date & Time to set up a correct time zone.
- Turn off iMessages, restart iPhone and then turn on iMessages. Go to Settings > Messages and turn off iMessages. Restart your iPhone by holding on power button and then turn on. After that, re-turn on your iMessages.
Don’t Miss: 10 Tips to Fix iMessages Activation Failed
Other Tips to Fix iMessages Won’t Work
- Tip 1. Check whether you are using the correct phone number and email address.
- Tip 2. Check block list by going to Setting > Messages > Blocked. You may forget blocking some contacts.
- Tip 3. Restart iPhone 6/6s and check for updates. You can restart your iPhone and check the updates for iOS and carrier settings.
- Tip 4. Check network connection or you can have a reset about Network Setting to default by going to Settings > General > Reset and tap “Reset Network Settings.” After resetting, reconnect your WiFi or Cellular Data.
If you have tried all of the tips above and still cannot fix your iMessages won’t send and receive problem, then just contact Apple Support for help. And welcome any good idea about how to fix this iPhone 6/6s iMessages problem, be free to comment here.