After collecting so many songs on your iPhone 6s, you may want to transfer a part of them to your computer or another device for backup and then delete them on your iPhone for freeing up your device storage. So how to transfer music from iPhone 6s to computer or another device. In this post, we show you some ways to easily make it.
Don’t Miss: Have no Storage on iPhone – How to Clean
Transfer Purchased Songs from iPhone to Computer by using iTunes
Apple iTunes offers you the feature to transfer purchased items from your iPhone to your computer. Although you can’t transfer only a part of songs from iPhone to Mac/PC, you can transfer purchased items (songs, apps etc) from your iPhone 6s to your computer.
You May Like: How to Fix iTunes Won’t Sync Problem
To transfer purchased items to iTunes:
- Step 1. Install and run iTunes on your computer.
- Step 2. Connect your iPhone 6s to computer.
- Step 3. Select and click File > Devices > Transfer Purchased from “iPhone 6s”.
Notice: Remember to prevent automatically sync your iPhone 6s with iTunes, or you may accidentally erase data on your iPhone.
Transfer Music from iPhone to PC/Mac/iPod with AnyTrans
After searching “transfer iPhone music with AnyTrans”, you could find so many tutorials about how to transfer data from iPhone to computer with AnyTrans. It can transfer not only purchased songs, but also the songs that you synced from another computer or CDs.
- Step 1. Download free trial version, install and run it on your computer.
- Step 2. Connect your iPhone 6s to Mac/PC with USB cable.
- Step 3. Click Audio > Music, select the items you want and transfer them to your computer or another device.
You may have some other ideas about how to transfer music from iPhone to computer, just post and share it on the comment section below.