Question: 2014 Christmas is coming! I prepared some songs/music for this great day. And stored them on my iPhone. What I want to do now is just to transfer these awesome melody to my computer, so how can I make it?
Answer: Put your music/songs to your computer, and play on Christmas, what a perfect idea! And I do the same thing just like you, and download some top 100 christmas songs to my iPod. If you found you couldn’t transfer or copy Xmas music/songs to new computer with iTunes. Maybe you can try the method below:
Tools You Need to Transfer Christmas Songs to Your Computer:
1. iPhone with great Xmas songs and USB cable.
2. One Mac or PC.
3. An all-around iPod iPhone Music Transfer – AnyTrans.
How to Transfer Christmas Songs/Music from iPhone to Computer (Mac or PC)
- Free download AnyTrans.
- Connect your device to Computer.
- Connect iPhone as the same time with cable. AnyTrans is one of the very few software that supports multiple devices.
- On Homepage of AnyTrans > Click iPhone’s tab > Select Music > Select the your top xxx Christmas songs > Click To Computer button to move music from iPhone to Computer.
Resources: Sync Music from iPhone to Computer – iMobie
Tips: If you record some pictures or videos with your new bought iPad Air 2, iPad Mini3, iPhone 6 (Plus) on 2014 Christmas Day, you can also use this tool to transfer them from your iOS devices to computer, or share them with your family or friends by sending these records to their iOS devices directly. There are some guide below to teach you how to make it with AnyTrans.