The iOS 8.1.2 update is now available for download. As usual in the distributions of the iOS operating system updates, the US company Apple offers users a small period of time in which you can uninstall the update officially. Therefore, this time we will explain step by step how to get back to iOS 8.1.2 to iOS 8.1.1, all following an authorized Apple and valid for any iPhone, iPad and iPod procedure.
Keep in mind that back from iOS 8.1.2 to iOS 8.1.1 is only possible within a certain period of time(probably a few days), so it is recommended that anyone interested in following this procedure do ASAP .The steps to return from iOS 8.1.2 to iOS 8.1.1 are:
Don’t Miss: What Apple iOS 8.1.2 fixed
- First we have to download the original file update iOS 8.1.1.
- Then perform a backup of your iPhone, iPad or iPod.
- Once the backup, connect your iPhone, iPad or iPod to computer via USB cable and run the iTunes program.
- Inside the iTunes program, once it has finished loading, we have to look at the top right of the window, where you should see a button with the name of our device. Click on this button.
- We will now display a new screen where, under the heading of “Backup”, you will see a button labeled “Restore copy …”. Click on this button while you keep pressing the LEFT SHIFT key on your computer (OPTION key on a Mac).
- Finally, select the file that you downloaded in the first step and follow the instructions we will show on your computer.
You May Like: How to Backup iPhone to Computer Quickly
What if it shows an error in the final steps of this procedure us with the message “You must disable” Find My iPhone “to restore your device”? Very simple, just follow these steps:
- We enter the Settings application of our iPhone, iPad or iPod.
- Access the section “iCloud”.
- Access the option “Find My iPhone”.
- We disabled the option and we repeat the last steps of the above procedure.
More Articles You May Like: