Apple frequently releases new versions of iPhone, and most of users have been used to upgrade your device to the latest iPhone. If you are one of them, you must have been confused that how to get contacts from old iPhone to new iPhone. Normally you can easily make it by syncing with iCloud, while what if your two iPhones will use two different Apple IDs?
In this post we will offer you a quick and easy method to transfer contacts directly between two iPhones. No matter whether you are using same Apple ID on your devices, you can make it in minutes. Absolutely, you can’t make it without outside help. You need to choose a professional iOS data transfer tool – iMobie AnyTrans, which allows you to move anything you like among iDevices, iTunes library and computer.
Free Download AnyTrans, and then start our tutorial about how to transfer contacts between two iPhones directly.
Don’t Miss: How Do I Move Photos from An iPhone to Another >
How to Transfer Contacts Between Two iPhones Directly with iMobie AnyTrans
Step 1: Install and launch AnyTrans on your computer (Mac or PC), and then connect both of your iPhones to computer with their USB cables.
Step 2: On Homepage of AnyTrans, click the tap of your old iPhone, and then click Contacts to enter contacts manage page.
Step 3: Choose the contacts you want to transfer to another iPhone, and then Click To Device button to transfer contacts to your new iPhone with ease.
- When transferring contacts with AnyTrans, you won’t lose any previous contact on your device.
- This method also can be used to transfer contacts between iPhone and iPad, and iPhone and iPod touch, even between any two iDevices.
- Except transferring contacts, AnyTrans also can be used to transfer Photos, Videos, Music, Notes, Messages and any other iOS content.
Doesn’t it sound hard? With AnyTrans, you can easily copy your iOS contents from one iDevice to another iDevice. Why Not Download AnyTrans and Give It a Try Now >
More Related Articles You May Like:
- How to Sync Contacts from iPhone to iPad >
- How to Retrieve Deleted iPhone Contacts >
- How to Delete All Contacts on iPhone at One Time >
- How Can I Export Contacts from iPhone to Computer >