To put music from PC to your iPhone (or iPod) you need to download and install iTunes on your PC, software that allows synchronization between the two devices. Let’s see how to do this step by step:
1. Download and install iTunes on your PC
2. Connect your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch to computer with USB cable
3. Open iTunes if it doesn’t open automatically
4. Click Device button on upper right corner of iTunes
5. Click Music tab and Sync Music, and then confirm by clicking Remove and Sync
6. Select the songs you want to transfer to iPhone
7. Click Apply
- An iPhone, iPad or iPod can be synced with only one iTunes library at a time.
- When syncing music from computer to iPhone, iPad or iPod with iTunes, you will lose all the previous songs on your device.
- If you don’t want to transfer music with iTunes or you don’t want to lose the previous songs on your device, read this post: How to Copy Music from Computer to iPhone, iPad or iPod touch >
More Related Articles You May Like: