We know that we can get many ways to import photos from iPhone iPad iPod touch to computer, such as, Windows AutoPlay (For PC), Windows Explorer(For PC), iPhoto(For Mac), Preview(For Mac), Image Capture(For Mac), Aperture(For Mac),etc. However, all of them support transferring Camera Roll photos to computer, and Photo Stream, Photo Library and My Albums photos are not included in their supportable range. If you are puzzled about how to transfer Photo Stream photos from iPhone iPad iPod touch to computer, read our post to make it in minutes.
Tools You Need
- iMobie PhotoTrans – Fantastic iPhone iPad iPod Photo Transfer Tool
- A Computer (Mac or PC)
- An iPhone/iPad/iPod touch with Photo Stream photos you want to transfer
- A USB cable for your iPhone/iPad/iPod touch
Also Read: How to Move Pictures from iPhone to PC >
How to Transfer Photo Stream Photos from iPhone iPad iPod touch to Computer
Step 1: Download, install and run PhotoTrans on your computer.
Step 2: Connect your iPhone to computer with USB cable and then click Photo Stream on Homepage of PhotoTrans.
Step 3: Select the photos you want to transfer to computer, and then click Export to transfer Photo Stream photos to PC or Mac.
- This method is suit for both of Windows and Mac users.
- No matter what device you are working with, you can transfer Photo Stream photos from iPhone to computer with PhotoTrans.
More Related Articles You May Like: