These days I received many inquiries on how to recover iPhone iPad iPod touch photos and other documents accidentally deleted. Many reasons made them lose files and data from iPhone iPad iPod touch, such as, taped on wrong button to erase those they don’t mean to; lost them after upgrading iOS or jailbreak, even some people lost files and data due to device lost or broken. If you also are struck in the any situation above, read this post to learn a new way to get them back.
Can’t Miss: How to Recover Deleted Text Messages on iPhone >
Normally, you can get back deleted files and data by restoring your iPhone iPad iPod touch with iTunes or iCloud backup after losing them by accident, but this is limited to that you have made backup in advance, and this back contains the files you want to recover. If you haven’t any backup, you have to say goodbye to your files and data. Fortunately, some iOS data recovery tools are developed to solve the problem of how to recover deleted files and data on iPhone iPad iPod touch and help you easily recover what you lost. iMobie PhoneRescue is the tool like this, next let’s make a brief introduction about it.
Also Like: How to Retrieve Deleted Notes on iPhone >
A brief Introduction to iMobie PhoneRescue
- Supports recovering as many as 22 kinds of iOS contents, including text messages, contacts, call history, photos, videos, notes, reminders and other files and data – Whatever you lose from your iPhone iPad and iPod touch, PhoneRescue helps you retrieve them.
- Previews deleted files in thumbnails before restoring them – You can selectively recover what you need instead of all the data on your device.
- Supports recovering deleted files and data on device directly and from iTunes backup– No matter whether you have made backup, you can get a way to recover deleted files and data with PhoneRescue.
More than anything, PhoneRescue supports All the modes of iPad. Be Free to Download Now >
How to Recover Deleted Files and Data on iPhone iPad iPod touch
Step 1: Launch PhoneRescue on your computer > Connect your iPhone iPad iPod touch to computer with USB cable > Choose Recover from an iOS Device.
Step 2: Choose the type of files or data you want to recover > Click Start Scan to scan your device.
Step 3: Preview the deleted files and data in thumbnails before restoring > Pick up those you want to recover > Click Recover to save them on computer.
Once you have saved deleted files and data on computer, you can transfer them to your iPad again with iTunes or iMobie AnyTrans.
- This method is suit for those who lose files but their device is available.
- If you are working with iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPad 1, iPod touch 1, iPhone touch 2, iPod touch 3, iPod touch 4, you can switch to Advance Mode to recover more deleted files.
- If your device is broken, lost or stolen, you also can use PhoneRescue to recover deleted files and data with iTunes backup. Before following Step 2 and Step 3, you need to: Launch PhoneRescue on your computer > Choose Recover from iTunes Backup > Choose the right backup > Click Next to extract it.
More Related Articles You May Like: